I'm Laya Mathikshara, a 15 year old from India. Love working in the interdisciplinary field of Art and Technology. During the pandemic, I started pursuing my passion for art through digital art forms. Later, minted them as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) for sale in cryptocurrencies. I've been in the Web3 space for the past 2 years and have grossed over 1 million dollars from it.
- Collaborated with SpaceX’s Inspiration 4 launch. The work was auctioned and I contributed the proceeds from it, over $3000, to St. Jude’s Children's Research Hospital for cancer research.
- Designed NFTs for cooperatives like PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
- Inspired by Ledger is a patronage program for digital artists and creatives. I was part of the program and contributed the work, “Thumb-sized Treasures” to the same.
- Have also been quite enthusiastic about supporting women-led projects. One of which I closely worked with was the “World of Women”. I have contributed my works to WoW. - I interned at Tendril Studio, and closely worked with the team, focusing on 3D Digital Art.
- I have been designing NFTs for the Stanford Blockchain club.
Events / Talks ⟶
Works have been showcased in public places as well, such as: - Urban landscapes throughout Spain, including the Guggenheim Museum, the Abando tourist office, and Plaza Sagrado, Corazón, Campos Eliseos Theater.
Final Nominee @ All American High School Film Fest
Final Nominee @ Busan Int'l Kids and Youth Film Festival X UNESCO
During the early pandemic, I directed and animated a short film “Gratitude” to show gratitude towards the doctors, healthcare workers, journalists, and others who stood there during the tough times. The film was nominated for “All American High School Film Festival” also known as the Oscar for teens, and “Busan Int'l Kids and Youth Film Festival” in partnership with UNESCO. The film was also screened in the AMC Theater (the busiest theatre in the world) in Times Square.
Metaverse Architecture ⟶
-Creative Coding (p5.js)
News / Articles ⟶
Loving sister of Priyanka Mathikshara